Our Fast Track Certificates consolidate all aspects of our courses into a five-day, on-site program and allow you to bring together staff to cover the entire spectrum of corporate citizenship or community involvement management challenges in a time-and cost-efficient manner.
The five-day Fast Track Certificate in Corporate Community Involvement Excellence will:
- Deliver customized solutions for your company’s community involvement challenges
- Strengthen the impact of your community involvement efforts
- Improve the alignment and effectiveness of your internal community involvement team
The program’s learning objectives focus on four core areas:
- Strategy: Develop a high-impact community involvement strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Partnerships and Programs: Enhance and align programs and partnerships to deliver value
- Evaluation and Measurement: Demonstrate impact using effective evaluation tools and methods.
- Communication: Inform, influence and engage internal and external stakeholders
For more information aboutthis program, call Eileen Blinstrub at 617.552.1467 or email email@example.com.
"The custom training Boston College provided CEMEX helped standardize practices, provided practical tools and frameworks, and introduced an invaluable baseline of understanding and common language for the whole community relations team. As a result of the Fast Track program, we emerged with a new culture of one mindset instead of many. And we were able to collaborate for the first time across regions and build more sophisticated programs with measurement systems in place."
Marthe Herrera, Director, CSR, CEMEX