Corporate citizenship is not the responsibility of one person or one department
Does your company face these challenges?
- Little or no traction across the organization
- Lots of programs but no cohesive strategy
- Corporate citizenship progress is not well understood or defined
- Ineffective communication of corporate citizenship
The five-day Fast Track in Corporate Citizenship Excellence will help you establish the cross-functional leadership necessary to create understanding, involvement and commitment from everyone in the company.
Our Fast Track Certificates consolidate all aspects of our courses into a five-day, on-site program and allow you to bring together staff to cover the entire spectrum of corporate citizenship or community involvement management challenges in a time-and cost-efficient manner.
The five-day Fast Track in Corporate Citizenship Excellence will help you:
- Assess and better understand the current state of corporate citizenship management in your company
- Map forward management improvements that will bolster your corporate citizenship standing
- Improve the alignment and management effectiveness of your leadership team
The program’s learning objectives focus on four core areas:
- Vision & Strategy: Create a comprehensive and relevant approach to corporate citizenship that supports the business and addresses critical external issues
- Integration & Alignment: Establish management structures, policies and practices that foster organization-wide ownership and engagement
- Performance Management: Develop meaningful and measurable goals that can be used to direct corporate citizenship progress
- Communication: Inform, influence and engage internal and external stakeholders
For more information aboutthis program, call Eileen Blinstrub at 617.552.1467 or email email@example.com.