Corporate Citizenship Learning Programs
We offer a range of executive education and professional development programs taught by Center educators, business leaders, corporate citizenship peers, and top faculty from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College. These programs develop skills and deliver insights that help those charged with leading corporate citizenship efforts distinguish themselves and achieve success.
Our programs include:
- Courses designed to enhance or refresh your management skills, subject matter expertise, and mastery and knowledge of key frameworks and tools. These highly interactive classroom-based programs provide an opportunity to connect with fellow practitioners in a supportive learning environment. Whether you are strengthening your corporate citizenship strategy or thinking about implementing a new program or reporting protocol, the Center has a course for you.
- Certificate programs bring notable credentials to your resume and provide the comprehensive knowledge, skills, and tools required to lead corporate citizenship programs more effectively. Completing a combination of elective and required courses culminates in a certificate from the Boston College Carroll School of Management.
- Monthly webinars feature the latest research and information from experts on a variety of topics. Led by speakers from leading corporations and research organizations, these webinars provide an opportunity for participants to connect and learn from one another in a convenient setting. All webinars are also available on demand to members.
- Custom onsite education programs address the specific needs of your company in a comfortable environment. The collaborative workshop style of our courses helps to build teamwork among staff and promote a better understanding of diverse perspectives, opportunities, and challenges related to corporate citizenship.
- International Corporate Citizenship Conference is an annual event for corporate citizenship professionals, providing exceptional learning opportunities from nearly 100 speakers, more than two dozen hands-on workshops, and sessions where experts teach the tools and best practices that lead to success.
- Affinity Groups provide ongoing forums to understand critical social issues, review changing public policy, share best practices, and develop deeper peer networks.