By Katherine V. Smith
Do socially responsible business practices influence the value of your company? Research says yes.
Plenty of research over the years has focused on the relationship between social performance and various aspects of firm value. Adding to the... Read more
- 2014 Conference closes with lessons on teams, teamwork, and decision making – and an invitation to Austin
Profile of the Practice 2013
The Profile of the Practice 2013 is a primary research project of the Center for Corporate Citizenship that explores how the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) dimensions of business—corporate citizenship—are managed today, and how these practices have evolved since the last report in 2010.
The Corporate Citizen, Vol 10
This issue of the Corporate Citizen magazine examines how companies are adapting their practice to the constantly changing landscape around them. The articles look at how leading companies are managing the important issues of the day, from marketing responsibly to consumers, to managing their supply chain and mitigating climate change.
- Corporate Citizenship Communications
APR 9-11 - Chicago, IL
- Materiality: What Matters to Corporate Citizenship Strategy and Reporting
APR 16 - Denver, CO
- Corporate Citizenship Strategy
MAY 7-9 - Dallas, TX
This year's conference theme, Adaptable Leadership, focused on the need for corporate citizenship professionals to adapt to new and changing situations and environments ... Read More
- Community Involvement Roundtable
April 18, 2015, Austin, TX
- Executive Forum
June 5-6 Boston College
- Professional Services Sustainability Roundtable
June 17-18, 2014 – Boston College